Changes do not affect policy content, but may include corrected cross-references to other policies, corrected titles, change of authority for the policy, changed URLs, addresses, and phone numbers or very minor text changes for clarity. Policies are not re-dated when housekeeping edits are made; the date is only updated if the policy content is changed.
September 15, 2021
Updated AGM 1.7.2: Consensual Sexual or Romantic Relationships In the Workplace and Educational Setting
- Section 5; Changed Sexual Harassment Policy Office to SHARE Title IX Office
Updated AGM 1.7.4: Equal Employment Opportunity, Non-Discrimination, and Affirmative Action Policy
- Section 4.a: Changed Title IX Office to SHARE Title IX Office
September 10, 2021
Updated AGM 2.2.8: Controlled Substances and Alcohol
- Throughout: Updated the name of the responsible office for student policies to Office of Substance Use Programs, Education & Resources, updated the name of the student policy to Stanford Alcohol and Other Drugs Policy. Also updated the URL for the responsible office for student policies to http://super.stanford.edu/.
September 9, 2021
Updated AGM 1.7.4: Equal Employment Opportunity, Non-Discrimination, and Affirmative Action Policy:
- Section 4.b: Updated the phone number for the Ombuds
June 28, 2021
Updated "Medical Center Line" to "University Medical Line" when referring to professoriate in the School of Medicine in these policies:
June 1, 2021
- Section 10: Reporting Suspected Violations: Updated the name of the helpline and its email address.