This chapter covers computing and networking policies and procedures relating to usage, security, identification, and Stanford domains.
- This policy reviews guidelines related to privacy in electronic information and the circumstances under which electronic information may be accessed and/or disclosed without user consent.
- This policy covers the appropriate use of all information resources including computers, networks, and the information contained therein.
- This policy states requirements for the protection of Stanford's information assets.
- This policy addresses requirements to identify and authenticate users of Stanford computer systems and networks, and describes centrally-supported identification and authentication facilities.
- This policy reviews the use of electronic communication forums at Stanford.
- This policy describes the procedures to be followed if a computer security or information security incident occurs.
- This policy governs the Administrative Computing Systems and applies to all computerized systems involved with the creation, updating, processing, outputting, distribution, and other uses of administrative information at Stanford.
- This policy addresses the responsibilities and processes for Stanford’s electronic content and accessibility for individuals with disabilities.