This chapter covers services used by members of the Stanford community, which include:
- Telecommunications, mail, mobile equipment, etc.
- Events and conferences
- Capital projects
- Vehicle acquisition, ownership, disposition and usage
- These policies offer guidance on key communication processes and governance, including telecommunication services; mail services; and the provision of mobile equipment and related services.
- These policies detail requirements related to university events held on university property, and offer guidance to departments considering sponsoring a conference at Stanford.
- This policy describes requirements to initiate academic facilities and infrastructure projects under the authority of Land, Buildings, and Real Estate (LBRE), and all associated procedures, approvals, funding and required applications.
- These policies review the administrative procedures for the acquisition, ownership, and disposition of university vehicles, and for the authorized use and operation of vehicles in connection with official university activities.