Managing or supporting the effective management of Stanford's finances requires understanding key policies, practices, business processes, and procedures. In addition to Administrative Guide chapters, these are your references:
- Fingate: Financial Gateway: key information, job aids, e-learning, access to financial systems, and more.
- Review the 'Contact Us' page to learn how to contact the departments that support financial systems and processes at Stanford.
- Research Policy Handbook: several chapters outlining responsibilities, policies, and practices related to supporting Stanford's research projects.
- Administrative Systems, Financial systems: learn more about the systems used to manage Stanford's financial processes.
- Annual Budget Cycle process steps.
- Finance Facts in Stanford Facts.