11.5 Global Human Resources Employment General Information
General guidelines regarding global university human resources practices.
- The University and its affiliates will comply with each country’s visa and employment law at all times. All affiliated employees must have the legal right to work and reside in the country where work is being performed.
- Refer to University Administrative Guide Memo 2.4.2.
- The hiring department will be notified of an employee’s or affiliate's Stanford identification number after personal data is entered into the relevant Stanford database. This number is then communicated to the employee to...
- Refer to Administrative Guide Memo 2.4.4.
- Refer to Administrative Guide Memo 2.4.5.
- Employment contracts or agreements will govern the indemnification of employees in each country.